Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Grumble skit ….skit jer….


Hari ni mcm emosi skit…tah lah byk yg nak diluah kan tp tak terucap…. Mcm ada something blocked my mind n my words seem to b hard too….

Ada kalanya kita hanya berdiam dlm byk keadaan tp bukanlah maknanya kita suka, lupa, tak suka, marah atau apa2 yg org lain tafsirkan…just we need a time to make sure we are in at least stabil to take further action…

When I as human is too tired of something, there are tendency to make me feel frustrated, angry, act stupid and be not myself at least partial of all….tah lah ..maybe surface it was me who c me, but after all adakah mereka2 yg itu tahu siapa aku ini…

Apakah perasaan aku sebenarnya – so maybe one of u tanya kenapa perlu tahu apa aku punya perasaan, siapa aku? Pentingkah?..well maybe not for u guys but for those who related. I guess again partial may be important….

Menjaga hati dan perasaan org tak semudah menjaga hati dan rasa hati me myself…but I sometimes forget the fact that I must try my best to take care abt myself better than other , coz by that way I am actually can take care those ppl whom I love …if I am in good condition….

What I do now if I feel angry? Coz I lately easily got panicked attacked, I shud from every now n then be xtra careful of everything or else I hv no choice….i might on the way to face of any possibilities get sick and sick….i really tak nak….coz I have him…

I try to do things just to avoid my feeling , such as angry, fear, tempered, but somehow I found out that me doing wrong things n its kill myself….its really make me feel guilty for such things….

Arrhghhhh I dunt even know what now…When? Why? Who? Can someone just help me to just simplfy myself……make life a bit easier for me….bit real..
Doesn’t it sounds I am in trouble? Not happy?
I am not in trouble, and I a happy ever since I am finding it…I am happy…
Just at this time I am a bit confuse, uncomfortable and also looking for something to ease this real pain….n I am ….
I shud stop grumble here coz its getting headache in my head….


Al_Fatihah untuk beloved mother of Marina, who passed away peacefully last November 20th. She for what I used to know along the way my frenship with Marina, was a great mother and ideal wife ….her missing will be really lots of lost for everyone who knew her. Pray that she will belong to good Muslim……Amin…

No comments: