Sunday, December 10, 2006

Apa Kater kita cerita skit...

Hello blog…..me here today…and ada update sikit…just utk simpanan hari tua…

Semalam a.k.a kelmarin orang Kedah kata

company yg bengong dan sengal yg interview aku last Friday , call back and this is the stupid conversation tat really make me sick….

Her: Hello, can I speak to blab la bla

Me: yes speaking…

Her: Ok I am Ms X from Company X, remember you hv interview with us last Friday….

Me: Yes…ok…anything? (Baer74539 bky$*#^%P#*%)ORQ – this wat I feel tat time a.k.a annoying)

Her: Ok Congratulation and you have been selected for the post as per apply. You can start work on Monday…we will have a one day training on Monday for you..

Me: Ok, Thank you…but I have informed Mr X that actually I am not interested for the position already. Did he inform you? N I have another interview on Monday…

Her: Its ok then you can start on Tuesday…

Me: Ok but thanks I am not interested with the post….i hope you understand…

Her: Its ok you may think and go for the interview on Monday but I will call you again on Tuesday..

Me: ………

Tut tut tut……

Visiting Mum-in-Law

- it was a good visit for both of us to my mum in law hse at AU Keramat….we talk and we share experienced as a wife…..hehhe rahsia mentua menantu….siapa yang tahu…. Will send mama to Kompleks Tabung Haji Kelana Jaya on 18th Dec at 4.30pm…..sad that she is leaving but happy that she hv the opportunity to do Haji again…Alhamdulillah…

One Great Meeting With a Fren

- last nite both of us have a very late meeting with Fan…a very great discussion abt future bizz…I feel happy and really hope that we can make it….in very short time…hope n pray that this will be materialize with good future. Sometimes I realize tat I really motivated and happy to discuss about bizz…. It doesn’t matter whether it is 2 o’clock in morning, I dunt fell sleepy…..

Gurl Day Out …

I will upload few pictures taken from Sue camera…what I can say for now….tunggu…hehheh

No comments: