Friday, December 08, 2006

Friday yang blur......


Interview

So sucks i tell u...so simply said this 'forget abt it'...y? many reasons tat really upset n offend me....

1- Its totally sales post where need me to sell a phone line to corporate bizz, and also hv a quota + comm overiding (serik babe ngan comm overiding ni)
2- salary crazy, not even what i want but half of it, somemore 1st mth salary is only RM1.5K, so for the 2nd mth will b based on my performance, XCUSE me i am not fresh grad ....
i have been in this market for long....djcfvfberq2o420347t6546432&^*($@KJFio4u
3-the guy remark me like this, the conversation like this more or less- idiot one:

Him: u married arrr, problem lah
Me: yes, it's stated in my resume , you shud know when u select me to attend rite?

Him: yearghhh….but u know most malay married one hv problem with doing sales…

Me: yes , any problem…..

Him: I find that malay lady who married the husband quite jeles, maybe he dunt like u to talk to man during sales

Me: U also a guy

Him: Ermmm yes but most of them from what I know

Me: look, if my hubby is open minded person, n also he allow me to work …I will be fine

Aku dah rasa panas muka yang di make up cantik, Lagi mamat biul ni tambah…


Him: nolah I just worry if….

ME: I feel offend for what you say…coz u just say from wat u think, any finding to support your opinion, any studies conducted…I guess u not suppose to say so, its touch my sensitivity

Him: err..no n I am sorry that you feel offend, I …

Me: you suppose not to say this to me, or else find a gud way to tell me. U touch the interracial sensitivity, n its sensitive

Muka dah bengkak marah ni…..muka mamat tuh mcm blur skit….

Him: do you plan for family?

ME: I did and I wud love to hv baby soon..any prob with this? If I am hired?.....

Him: No lah you know we afraid…

Me: Ok…TQ for this interview opp give to me, I have the best experience having this interview with you. But let me tell u, maybe next time you need someone fr HR to assist you n know more abt interview session….

And I am not interested anymore to get this position. Thanks.

Him: bla bla bla bla ………………

Me: No thanks….have a nice day

I walk out fr the opis feel smart n gud abt wat I said…kalau nak citer byk lagi babe buat semua org bengang. The end for the stupid interview…..moga2 aku akan lupa all this…..


Max Family:

I am now in mid doing the feedback form for the last event…masih tak siap lagik….bg dateline kat meeting a week konon, cewahhh…tup tup terbz lah plak now days…..haiyaaa ok I try to do it on this weekend…

Saturday

Ingat nak masak2 lah…rsa nak wat soto ayam…lapar lah…rasa nak mkn memacam lah….tgklah esok pg pi pasar TTDI beli few bhn masak….bukan ssh pun kan…nak masak senang asal mahu masak….will go visit my mum-in-law nak pi hj dah 18th ni….so nak amik kesempatan ni nak lawat dia n father-in-law b4 they go……tp belum bincang with Jatt wat time….huhuuh ..pening achik ngan menda2 mcm ni…

Sunday gurls Day Out…

Will be at 3pm will b gurls day out with Zaily n Sue…..at MV..its Zaily besday 9actually dah lepas but we tak celebrate lg)…Ita cant make it coz she is not around KL, balik Seromban lah kot tuh….we still dunno which place to sit n make keypo but must choose bit quiet place so we will be the keypoiest in the place…ahhahah so dah cakap all must wear vogue , the theme…heheheh will go for win shop as well….aku ni dah kulat ah tak kuar2 merapu layan jiwa….gila beku aku…

1st ingat nak buat potluck at Miza’s hse, but somehow aku terasa mcm sengal plak …..so we all cancelled n we will hv the outing for gurl only….bgs gak sengal2 kat luar sesekali ngan pompuan2 vogue ni…bukan apa kener lah sesekali jauh ngan hubby n bf …tak gitu Miza? So bila dah dekat blk nanti br rasa rindu bayangan skit…tu pun nak kener habaq ker….. aku plak tak sesabar abt this day out…sbb dah lama since kawen tak vogue with them……oklah tuh..have own sweet time with fren sometimes….berkepit sokmo pun bukan bgs jugak kan….hehhe

Aku terbayang how it be….dah lama sgt tak jumpa ngan dia org dalam envi yg vogue ……(vogue ker? Blh lahhhh) isshkkk apa nak pakai ni?

Somehow we all termentioned abt Jane Bonds……bgs bgs…so M (stand for Miza) u cant lari2 fr us ok……Malaysia ni kechik jer wei…..aku tak lah kursus risik2 ni but blh thn lah…..

Job Hunting

Masih terkial2 mencari yg sesuai and baik….baik bukanlah pangkat besar ..tp yg blh deliver within capabilities, ada space nak expand, ada space for improvement, learning opp, salary as per delivery n market rate….with xperience and also knowledge….oklah

Moga2 akan dapat lah soon

Will b continue soon…mlm skit …..

No comments: