Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day to Jatt- Father to be

Happy Father's Day to Jatt, my hubby....father to be soon......InsyaAllah...

How i missed my late father (i called my father 'ayah')...if he still around i would hug n tell him how much i care and i love him....but why i didn't do that last time? ...now its too late for me....but my pray and moments still with him always.... deeply i cant tell how much i missed and thank him for being a father....to me....he is really great , nice and lovely father in this world, if not to everyone, to me ....Thanks Ayah....May God Bless You Forever...... Al-Fatihah...Amin

And to every father in this world, ( who is really entitled to be called - father, daddy, baba, walid, papa, ayah, abah, appa, or whatever language they say)...i just want to wish you Happy Father's Day......Be a Great Father and Great Father is Great Leader too.

1 comment:

elly syieta said...

Happy Father's Day to Jatt also.. and belated Monther's Day to you!