Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Previous Blog : PArt 3

an updates.... Monday November 27, 2006 - 12:33pm (SGT)

too many things nak update..

Chit Chat & fun with CML Day
The Bizz today n future
Me and myself burned internally......
Life i always wanted
Idea Vs Idle
The Nursery
The MoneyPenny
The idea of writing abt...
The people who is fren ...
The person who i used to be fren ..
I am afraid if....
They who dunno , and me who is the one...

does it seem need me to really sit n write.....
i dunt know but lots more to update ...

but seem i am lost, where shud i start....
- The N-


updates....n more news : Friday November 24, 2006 - 10:28pm (SGT)
An Interview...
- attended the interview last Friday as per scheduled, hubby send me to there with a courage of advice n motivational spirit...it went quite well where i felt comfortable after all...just i dunt feel really cant take it if i get the job coz i know i am not that suitable for it.....coz as the interviewer told me i have all the requirement they wanted in me esp in marketing and administration field...but i lack of fashion, simple say that i am not flair in fashion....yes i am , really i am not in this while...never have experience too....but at the end of the interview she has offer me a position of real estate exec, in same company....i will consider the post happily ...i will ....however she said she still will consider me still for the brand exec.....heheh ....the next day my informer told me that i will not get the brand exec... but they now in middle of considering me for real estate exec.....
but i still waiting for the offer from TMF, Seattle ....for now we seem so damn bz with Chit Chat & Fun with CML , where is not more than 24hrs to go.....

Chit Chat & fun with CML Day:
Orthopedic Clinic, HKL (2-6pm)
- things are ready as per discuss n plan n we are all excited ....this evening, hubby, Dr Razak, Mei Ching, Abg Radzmi n I went to the venue to do pre-arrangement....hubby is going to be the technical guy for the event....so he is taking care of all AV n Technical requirement throught out the event....n after all everything was fairly done ....he seem to be happy and the e-backdrop done by Fan look great with his touch....great combination ..heheh..n the venue as well look nice when we arranged part of the chairs, panel board, tables for registartion + F&B, ....make all of us excited... and bunting sponsor by a good fren of mine Izham Slash stand nicely at the door...and thanks again to Izham Slash who is too kind n generous to sponsor us with cup cake..i pray more ppl in this world will be like him....Malaysia still have great ppl....like Max FAmily comm member, Surya, Izham, Jojo and many more where i cant list all.....but u know who you are....whoever contributed to the event succes....we thank you ...keep this spirit in our heart....in our heart...
2more we will fetch Mei Ching at SS2 and heading to HKL around 8am....n pick up sponsor choc cake from Surya, another good fren of mine....hehehheheh then to Ortho Clinic for the event....where it is less than 24 hrs... from now..i just called up the media (KOSMO, BH, MH, Malay Mail...) alhamdulillah depa mai ...hehehe sonok gila rasanya....so all 11 media/press will be there to cover all ...STAR, Life Long Magazine, Sin Chew Press, Oriental Daily, and another 3 press...n again my task to handle all press throught out the event. And finally, we will have CML patient + guess, haematologist, VIP, sponsorship and volunteers. to be together for the 1st time in Malaysia....oh such a great moment i guess....heheheh so total up will be abt 148 ppl....OMG we so happy that at least we manage to contribute something to society who on need....so i will packing few things else than what i have done and send to HKL today....siccors+ T-shirt for comm members, signage and even checklist....hehehheh pray tat things will run smooth and success.....at least no major hick-up, even last few days Mei Ching & I have to think hard how to handle all those 'last-minute-parasit'....oh no no we cant afford to have any ....but in any event there must be missing items....hehhehehe....for CML & Max Family.....i wish i have give the best..Jatt & I suppose...

Work+ Bizz
its been a bz week for both of us....with some project in hand and some in pipeline...we really have to struggle and die to secure few deals...and as you guys know, i am still trying hard to get the deals for the HRN, a recruitement agency where i use to help hubby run it....for a moment i feel about give up but than put back all energy and push myself again on it...so i walk still for a while n trying again to get the oil..... advice from hubby how to 'try again'...and never ever get fed up, upset thru wat ever challenge we face sometimes bring a smile to me ...thru the day....he is strong enuff ..i am lucky tat he keep help me out from this dark....he really loved me the way he teached me how to do things esp when i think its to diff + diff, and its over....with all the gud word, advice and courage from hubby, here i am still trying hard, being smart n one day i shud be paid for this ....one day....

Marriage life...
dunt need that many words if i wana describe about it...i just feel truely happy, fulfilled and also meaningful....all was so excellent, even there is ups n downs in daily life......i use to think it as a learning process and adaption to it after being alone for 28 yrs....so being 5 mths be with him, i will says it was a really great moments in life n also precious...i have no enuff words to tell n may be i am not suppose to share tat much on line ....just i will say that i thanks Allah for all given n taken ....its all perfect , where i have 2 make it even great....i love him the way he is n he is not....

Problem..
can be settled...Jatt says that dunt think much on the problem think how to solve the problem figure it out n let do it.....solved it just a bonus on top of process to get it solve...recently i realize that my panic attack comes n goes again...may be i too depressed, worry, sad n less focus on thing i suppose to, but keep thinking on unnecessary....too bad i let it control my brain....but since tat Jatt is helping me to overcome tat attack ...help me to handle and slowly manage tat....

Love Him...
i have no reason not to love him.....and i love him even more day by day....

got to go n rest for 2moro event.....
will update on wat happened esok.... daaaa gudnite....
-The N-
Good News....after so long silent : Thursday November 16, 2006 - 02:49pm (SGT)
hello my blog....damn miss u coz i really have no time n no great story (not necessary great story then i put a posting rite?)...but today i have something as sooth news for all waiting ....

there are 2 great news tat make me feel good n also feel at least i have done something with it.....

12.15pm i recieved a call from a land line strange number ...but i tot of that might be CML patients who want to register for the event on this 25 Nov. To my surprise, its actually a call for the interview, for a post recently apply thru one of the online job advertiser ....so the interview session will be at 10am 2moro at Kelang.... i just said i will attend it as i am now looking for a job.... if there is one suit me....it is Brand Exec position for one of the footwear industry....i dunt know whats make the job relevant to me coz i never been in fashion industry n never show any interest in that , i prefer most in education and consultancy industry....but i will consider the offer if it is rite for me....the job needs me travel a lots , local n overseas....n one condition is 'must be flair in market industry' hhhrrrmmmmm its sounds weird for me ...but to say in shoes it is not....i love shoesssssssssss love shoessssssssssssssss...hehehhe..if i get this job so i will be working in 'shoe' industries.......hehhehe heaven heaven....Ok let be serious a bit.....please pray for me ....gud luck pray..... so now i am goin to study what a brand exec shud do, this is basicly about a what i suppose to do if i manage to get the job.........abt footwear industries.... that company details, n at least a type of shoes in market, trend today.... , company product range....
ok latest information i got from the informer.....i will be interview by 5 person (a malay lady n rest is the chinese and also MD of the company, English Man...) fuhhh tough babe....basicly my task a shoe buyer from supplier for the company as a line products....and also i need to travel to China as a job requirement...hhrrrmmmm it is not the best part yet...the best part is as this company serve Malaysia market , there is no malay yet to hold this position...so this is 1st time they get malay candidates ....its a 5 days work n office hr...i will be sent for a training a month a shop as a sales gurl, then an assistant buyer for a month n then later will be decide as brand exec........long journey babe......n the informer told me tat my boss to be is someone who really 'bad-working-man' huhuhuu challenging ....challenging...too challenging...i just wana try my best of all....and Kelang will be my next pit stop ....huhuhuh just pray things will be my way soon.....TRY TO DO IT.....TRY TRY TRY

The second news tat put me on smile is offer from Ms Ong, MaxStation Malaysia, The MAX Foundation(TMF) of Seattle. She said , she would like to offer me an asst/ one of the MaxStation Malaysia else than her. She alone cant cope sometimes with all the job, she need to serve all 14 countries in MAlaysia and sometime need to do report to Seattle HQ.....so now with a grows of numbers in patient who recieved GIPAP program for CML patients, she think it is good that she need an assistant or someone else ....to be here in Malaysia..... to work together with her...so after all we knew each other, she found out that i might be a correct person to hold the position. TMF now is considering the new person for Malaysia...i told her i would love to have that position as it will be the part of my dreams before ....to join a NGO's (non profits esp)...in charity or voluntary job.....i ask her why me? She told me that all these while she has seen all my work when i joined MaxFamily since June, and i am committed to the group as we also organizing our 1st event soon....i said honestly that was great news......n i never think tat all this while she look at my work details like tat...yes i am committed to Max Family as a CML patient support group.......as my 'return contribution' to society for all i got in my life......so this is oppurtunity for me to pay lil contribution in my life ..my father once said that as a human we cant only get, we must give as well....it is doesnt matter whether in what form it is, but ur honestry n ur pure heart for wat u do...i still remember it clearly......so i said i would love to work with TMF and thank you for the things tat she saw in me...... i also never believed this....hhrrmmm ppl see me so they know better than what i knew abt myself better......

i just wory...izzit a great news for me only or ....i dunt know....
dunt know.....never know......i prefer TMF offer more than Brand Exec position...in many ways that i trust i have a rite to believe.....i wish i got TMF position....

Good luck for me for me for me.......chiow.......
-The N-

No comments: