Saturday, September 05, 2009

Order Closed...

Salam to all.

Please to be informed that all tudung orders are closed till after Aidilftri . New order will be open by 1st October 2009.

For those who has made an order from me for Aidilfitri, all your orders will be delivered by 13th September, by hand or post.

For those who I cant make it for you, my humble apologies for that.
For the distributors to be, at the moment all tudung is out of stock. We will discuss all the opportunity after Aidilfitri.

I want to say thank you for those who has place an order from me, since day 1 until today. Your overwhelming support has make me today. If without you guys, I believed i never at this stage today.

For the sms and calls yesterday till today + emails and other well said, I am so glad to have someone like you around me. Thank you for the courage and advices, tips and also the new order make. Thanks from bottom of my heart...

The best thanks goes to my dear husband who never failed to give me the best of his effort in supporting me in whatever he can and far beyond he can. Thanks....I believed that I can because I have you...

No comments: