Saturday, August 15, 2009

How much u pay for this?

Awning yang terkelepet...mungkin cantik pada mata org lain...

Tudung yang tak even a.k.a senget ...


Just wondering how much would u guys pay for this?
You are paying for the quality or brand name?
I doubt it if you say for quality....
But i doubt as well if you say you pay coz you are branded person...coz for me

Brand come with quality...
Name to me one branded item with low quality...
And for that explain what the branded mean ...


For me, my handmade tudung or anything under my brand name is because 'Simple, Elegance & Quality'
That's why I choose to sell to who believe in my believe, no matter who the person is. Anyone can buy my items with a terms that she/ he accept the price i set...coz i know why i should be at that price...

PS:
Sorry to cousin sister for using yours...just ILMU YANG DIMANFAATKAN.....

No comments: