Friday, January 11, 2008

A Pray for my Father In Law

One of my favourite pic with hubby, Mama n Ayah Li. Pic taken on Mama's birthday 2006 @ Tarbush Jln Bukit Bintang.

Juat beside the bed, My hubby is trying to configure my FIL new toy- VAIO notebook...i felt so damn jealous ....he got that VAIO and also N95......huhuhuhuhuhu

My father in law at his hospital bed, last December. Be strong coz u r the believer...


He is my father in law. Funny, religious man, actor, happy, friendly. He is quite well known, if not to say famous, but somehow a day before all Muslims celebrate Aidilfitri, he was diagnosed with brain tumor and immediately taken to surgery to take out half of it. Then again there is another challenge in his life. He also was diagnosed with Lymphoma Cancer and now undergo a treatment at Hosp Ampang and sometimes in HKL. Ayah Li, hope we can sit and talk like we used to be. And get back to acting bizz soon, coz all your fan keep asking me.........when u will be back...i said soon.....My greatest pray to him to get well soon. And to Mama, please be patient coz this all just a challenge with lots of hikmah.

No comments: