Sunday, May 27, 2007

Can u pronounce this in one breath?


Hello...

Hrrmmm i just read newspaper online ( Berita Harian - CITRA section) and found this name . This name belong to ex-daughter in law of ex-President of Indonesia, Suharto. And the name was..

Raden Ayu Ardhia Pramesti Regita Cahyani Bambang Tjahjo Soerjobandoro

.. 9 words..n i told my hubby abt this name...and i ask him to imagine, if this unique 9 words name belong to me or any other Muslim lady, can the bridegroom pronounce wows in one breath, clear, in sequence, and sincerity? So can u? i told my hubby maybe he need a year just to remember the name or to make sure he can marry the bride.....my hubby said maybe he need the lady to at least change the name? hehhehe

Hrmmmm I want to thank my father who has put me a nice name ...easy to pronounce and have a meaning too.....and so easy for Jatt to make his wow in one and only time in life ...hopefully.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tak nk ar nama pangjang2 ni...nnt tak tau nk panggil yg mana satu...Adam cukup...ahaks...*matilah berangan...

Anonymous said...

she is of royalty descent, hence the long name.

peasants do not have the same privilege.